Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Live Long and Prosper" A Golden Dawn Tribute to Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)



Imperator's Vlog, February 27, 2015

Today the world grieves the passing of Leonard Nimoy, who played the original role of Mr. Spock, first officer or James T Kirk aboard the star ship Enterprise passed away today at his home in Los Angeles. He was 83. 

The first time I laid eyes on Leonard Nimoy in his role of Mr. Spock I was mesmerised. I was 11 at the time and at a boy scout meeting when I saw Mr. Spock on TV in the next room. I was drawn to him like a magnet.

That was it. Every chance I got, I found one excuse after the other not to go to boy scout meetings for the rest of the year, so that I could watch the adventures of Jim Kirk and Spock. There is no television series that had a more profound impact on my spiritual life than Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek which I discovered at a very formative age.

Leanord Nimoy, in his role as the Vulcan first officer aboard the Starship Enterprise led me to first contact with Vulcan culture. 

The Vulcans in turn led me to some of the most formative questions of my life: 
  • "Are we alone in the universe? 
  • "Do life forms exist beyond the limits of our perception? and 
  • "If so, how can we contact them?"
These questions led me to Magick.

Leonard Nimoy. Thank you for the inspiration that led me to discover the reality of the inner planes and to establish contact with the beings living on those planes.

So tonight, in honor or your memory, and in recognition of the profound impact Spock had on my spiritual attainment, I salute you, Leonard Nimoy, and I dedicate tonight's vlog to you. 

You were - my childhood hero.

Live long and prosper, 
Spock - old friend - on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha Ωmega Mystery School Livestream