Monday, March 26, 2012

In Defense of the Rose: Frater LIL

by guest blogger
Frater LIL (1=10)
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

I am a Juniorus in the HOGD, and although my Grade is one of Silence, I feel I must speak out in support of the words of VH Frater P. and of the words of our Fratres and Sorores, and in defence of the Order.

The terrible Flame Wars between GD Orders delayed my decision to join, but I finally decided on the HOGD/A+O, and I know I have mde the correct choice.

I have been treated with only care, love and respect by my tutors and Initiators, who are German. I am a mixed race person, and there is no way I would EVER associate myself with fascism in any form. The suggestion of any 'brownshirt' activity in our Order is both defamatory and unsupportable, especially from someone who is not an Initiate of a traditional order. 

It also insults my beloved tutors and the care and consideration they have shown me.

I add my small voice to the Voice of a Thousand Waters, and my small thorn to the Crown upon the Brow of Love.

Natura est humanum odisse quem laeseris.

In LVX,
Frater LIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha Ωmega Mystery School Livestream